Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promoters are the Peterborough Agricultural Society.
- The competition is open to anyone who is within Peterborough County.
- Board members and Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- You must subscribe to the email list of the promoter. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion starts on June 26 at 4:00 PM and closes on August 31 at 12:00 PM. Results will be posted following the end of the competition.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not being received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter’s decision as to those entries able to take part and selection of winners is final. -No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate interpretation of prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is one prize available: a zucchini themed cooking gift basket (approx. value – $100).
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or substitution will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and geographical boundaries as specified for each separate prize.
- This competition is a grow challenge. The winner will be the person who can grow the longest Zucchini, measured end to end in a straight line. The Zucchini must be grown in Peterborough County. Picture must be taken with measurement in whole with a measuring tape and submitted to the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner. After 3 separate attempts to award the prize, without a winner claiming it, it may be withdrawn from the competition
- The winner’s first name and suburb of residence will be published on the applicable Facebook page of the Peterborough Ex and may also be published on the promoters website
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Submit your entry by August 31, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Email: email@example.com with the subject “Longest Zucchini Competition”